Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

2 years old today. Wow! We had a great day celebrating Jack and nora's second birthday today. We started the day with some normal romping around the house. Then Leigh took the kids to church and I cleaned up for the party. Nam nam and pop pop, Ashley, Scott and Missy and Ryan came over around midday and we had some burgers and dogs on the grill. The kids we really hamming it up leaning into each other from their highchair so everyone could take pictures. We had cake and then spent quite a while opening gifts. They god some wonderful toys and clothes. Many of the toys were so entertaining we needed to coerce them into opening more. After their nap, we had pizza for dinner and then suited up and spent the evening in the pool. Nora was doing kiddie cannon balls and Jack was rolling over and over on his back. It was a great day.







I forgot to mention that I gave the kids my Tonka Adventure Buggie that I got as a gift for my 3rd birthday. It seemed to be just as much fun for them as it was for me over 30 years ago.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: