It was a beautiful day, starting cold at 47 degrees but warming by mid day to around 80. We started the day with the donut derby as we have for the last few years. A 36 mile bike ride with two stops where you eat as many donuts as you can. I had 6 and Leigh had none. The kids played with nam nam and pop pop all morning and it sounded like they had a great time. After the race, stopped home for the kids nap and Leigh and I took a little snooze as well and quick jump in the pool. Probably not too many pool days left this year :(
This was the first year I can remember that the Wiltraut family picnic did not happen but we still spent the afternoon at mom and dad's with pop pop Paul. The food was great and the kids ran and played. Jack even got to take a spin in uncle Scott's new jeep. A few pics from the last week.



No comments:
Post a Comment