Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another snow

I suppose this was the third accumulation of snow this year. The first only lasted a couple hours before it melted, so we only had time to walk around in it. The second lasted a few days, so we made snow balls and a snowman. Yesterday's snow was powder, so we went sledding and true to last year's experience, they loved it. Our back yard does not have a very substantial slope to it, but it is steep enough for a short ride. I pulled them up and down and around the yard for about a half hour then we headed in for some hot cocoa. It took me back to sledding down the driveway after dad got home from work when I was a kid. Such a great memory and a great new memory with Jack and Nora.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: