Hand sanitizer - "hanitizer"
Ruffles - "fluffles"
Huddle + snuggle = "huggle"
"Harry Sherry is a treat"
"I missed daddy even when I was at God"
How to make friends:
"Play together nicely
Never ever fight
Always share
Always be nice
Never be grumpy"
"I've got my hammer so I can "ham" it."
"Why isn't it called a "bammer"?" Which is exactly what they called it when they were around 2.
Easter was yesterday and the kids had a great time find eggs in the house and finding their baskets. Jack wasn't feeling well so we missed church but Leigh went to the early service to read the lessons.
After playing with some of their new gifts and watching a movie, we headed outside for a little fresh air. I had taken Nora's training wheels off on Saturday, so Jack wanted his off too. They both made their first sustained rides on two wheels. A little more practice and we will have to bike riders, sans training wheels on our hands!
After a little rest after the bike riding, we headed up to Num-num and Pop-pop's for Easter lunch. The kids got huge Easter baskets with lots of goodies and gifts. Thank you num-num and pop-pop! Rain was threatening, so we had a quick Easter egg hunt with Jack, Nora, Emma and Madeline. Lots of eggs!
A delicious lunch of ham, kielbasa, salad, macaroni and cheese, lots of salads, and tons of desserts, highlighted by carrot cake and cheese cake. Jack was still not feeling well, so he slept for about 3 hours. Nora got to spend time coloring with Emma. It is great to see their little cousin friendship blossoming.

No comments:
Post a Comment