
Well on Friday morning after my last post. I awoke and decided that my partially disabled neighbor who I had not seen for a few days was in need of some checking up on, so I called the police. I had the feeling that something was wrong and unfortunately I was right. Our neighbor - a Vietnam vet - who had a habit of drinking all day everyday was found dead in his home. It is sad and probably happens more than it should. Here's to you Davey.
Shifting to lighter topics, kinda, Christian and Lynn went to Cape May for there honeymoon. While there, indulging Christian's interest in ghosts, they took a walking tour of supposed haunted places within Cape May. One of the buildings said to have been haunted was of interest to Christian, so he took a picture. Later when reviewing the pictures he noticed a disturbing image in one of the windows. Check out the eerie face above the glow which Christian swears was not visible when he took the photo.
Really shifting gears, Leigh's friend Jennifer and her daughter Louisa came to visit on Wednesday which was very nice. Leigh really enjoyed the time with her longtime friend.
We are putting our final planning together for our trip to Paris. We leave tomorrow, so Sunday morning we will be in Paris. So, for now au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment