Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bananas are Back

After a few months of Nora hating bananas, she decided that she likes them again. Funny how the tastes evolve even at such a young age. Jack continues to sprout teeth. He has 3 on the bottom and 3 up top. Both continue to develop their waving skills. They have added wrist action to their wave which I note because this was something Grandma Cindy wrote in my baby book. I thought this was an interesting milestone, so I am recording it as well. Nora's free standing is continuing to be longer with occasional dance moves worked in. She will bend her knees slightly, then snap her leg straight. Jack too will free stand for a few seconds, but neither one has ventured out for the first step.

We gave them couscous which was very messy. We followed that up with polenta which was equally messy. They still love fruit, but Jack lost his mind when we gave them vanilla yogurt with fresh mint. He could not get it in his mouth fast enough. 

No comments: