Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowy day

We got another 6" of snow again last night. Overall we have probably gotten close to 30" this year. I took the kids out before dinner in their wooden sleds. The snow was a little too deep so they were pitched backward and it was pretty bumpy, so I tied the sleds together in a train and they alternated being in the back to enjoy the smoother ride. They laughed and giggled as I tried to run through the path that we made from going up and down the rails and trails path behind the house. Sorry no pics. I needed both hands to pull them through the deep snow. They both we at the doctor this week and they are getting heavy. Jack is 27lb 5oz and Nora is 28lb 11oz. They continue to talk more and more, primarily in twin speak, but words jump out occassionly. They are very dextrose and smart. They are good at stacking cups, puzzles and everything is a phone- pieces of mango, the tv remote, the power adapter to the laptop- they hold them to their ear and say, hi. Nora has started saying pop-pop in reference to my dad but has not said it when he is around to hear. She watched him from the window saying pop-pop, them silence as soon as he came in the house. Well that was quite disjointed. More to come soon.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: