Nora's response: bubble, candy, sign and tree.
Nora: when you eat an eye is hurts.
Jack: stinky poops are not for dessert.
In other news, I felt sick last week for a few days, like food poisoning but I never vomited. I went to the doctor Thursday and they said I had an infection and was put on antibiotics. It was not getting better by Saturday and I felt worse, so I went to the ER. They are not exactly sure what caused the infection, possibly a really hard fall in a soccer game. Either way, an abscess grew to about the size of a tennis ball and was making me sick. The doctors said I was lucky I came in when I did as I was on the verge of sepsis. They had to give me a CAT scan to determine where to cut to drain the infection. They had to put me out for the surgery and I was in the hospital for 2 and a half days getting IV antibiotics and letting it drain. I have a nurse coming daily to check and repack the incision. Probably another week or so of that. It has been crazy but am so thankful to be getting better and for all Leigh has done while I was sick and now while I am recovering.


The kids made bears at Brocks birthday party and brought them to me in the hospital.

Waiting to be discharged took longer than expected. I thought the reflection in the window looked cool but I was told I looked pretty bummed out here.
About a week and a half ago Nora started building book towers. They are also really into the old tinker toys and Lincoln logs.

No comments:
Post a Comment