I've been I little behind in making updates, so here are some picks from the last few months celebrating num-num's birthday, pop-pop's birthday and Ashley's 30th birthday as well as Easter, our attempt to catch a leprechaun and our family trip to Monster Jam courtesy of uncle Scott.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Jack's first little league game
Last night Jack had his first game. He volunteered to be the catcher for the first 2 innings. Having never done it before, I was a little nervous but he did really well. He also went 1 for 3 from the plate and really should have had 2 hits as the second hit was the only pop fly that was caught during the game. We are really proud of how focused he was during the game. It was an 8 to 5 loss but the team played really well. Next game is Friday. Thanks to Ashley and Num-Num and Pop-Pop for coming out to support the team. Ashley tried the Silver Creek walking taco and said it was awesome.
I've been I little behind in making updates, so here are some picks from the last few months celebrating num-num's birthday, pop-pop's birthday and Ashley's 30th birthday as well as Easter, our attempt to catch a leprechaun and our family trip to Monster Jam courtesy of uncle Scott.
I've been I little behind in making updates, so here are some picks from the last few months celebrating num-num's birthday, pop-pop's birthday and Ashley's 30th birthday as well as Easter, our attempt to catch a leprechaun and our family trip to Monster Jam courtesy of uncle Scott.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment