
Today the helmets that I ordered for the kids arrived. I know I probably am being over cautious but I hit my head alot when I was a kid, alot. It seems Nora is following in my footsteps and once Jack is mobile he will probably be bonking his head too, so they both have soft foam helmets called Thudguards. They are blue and lilac with little black ears (picture to come later). Jack seemed to like it but Nora was not too pleased. She needed a lot of distraction to keep her hands from trying to pull it off. Hopefully they will help.
Also, right at the end of the day Jack made a few quick forward hand motions while on his hands and knees which I will call his first forward crawl. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Two mobile kids... glad the helmets arrived!
No comments:
Post a Comment