It was a little cooler, so we were not in the water as much, however on one of my trips down to rinse off after Nora dumped sand on my head, I flipped my hands down after wiping water from my face and...
...my ring flew off and into knee deep murky water. A wave was coming in so I plunged my hand straight down where I thought it went in and by the power of God, I pulled up a handful of sand with my ring in it. It was an amazing little moment.
After some lunch at the house and naps, it started raining lightly, so we loaded up in the car and headed to Wildwood to checkout the boardwalk. It was sunny and raining, so we went into the arcade and played skeeball, the claw and a motorcycle game. After that, we hit the rides which included a car ride that was more like a whip and Jack got a little scared, so they refunded his and Nora's tickets. We went for a little lighter option in the boats and followed it up with the merry-go-round.
Although they did not want to go, it was time to eat, so we grabbed some boardwalk pizza and headed back for ice cream at Springer's. A quick game of tether ball at the elementary school rounded out the day. Another good one and no fevers :)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment