NORAISMS
Me: God? How long do you think it took Him to do it?
Nora: About 100 months.
KonichiWAFFLE
MexiFRO
"Come on Jack. Don't be wickity-wack"
"Mommy, I'm going to feel my kickstand."
Snuzzle down - when a balloon deflates
I'm such a pretty lady dancing on my toes and when they get tired I dance upon my nose
JACKISMS:
Agree or no TV
(sniff sniff) why does it smell like chicken beef?
"You're all invited to a party and there's hot sauce to drink"
"I wonder which girl I want to marry, because there's a lot of choices."
Spent about 15 minutes riding in the car complaining about not wanting to grow a beard, or even worse, having to shave his face.
Do you know what road this is? Susquehanna. SquishBanana?
Jack, Speaking with artist Paul Harryn, "I noticed you painted on the sculptures"
Paul, "yes, I paint on EVERYthing".
Jack, “Here’s a Nora I just ignored, I just ignored, I just ignored, I just ignored…"
What do you want for dinner? We could get Italian/pizza... Slash Pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment