Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3rd

As June begins, we are reminded that kindergarten is rapidly coming to a close. Today is field day, Thursday is their picnic and next Friday will be their last day. They have learned so much this year - reading, sight words, adding & subtracting, coin identification, story comprehension and so much more.

The pool is open but we still need a few more hot days to warm up the water. We have some tickets to Dorney Park and we are heading to the Jersey shore in July but I hope that we can slow down this summer and just enjoy the pool with family and friends. We had a trial run of watching a movie outside. I setup the projector on the porch and we watched Tinker Bell projected on a sheet. Seemed to work, so we 'll need to plan a night and invite people over. Now the hard part will be picking the movie!

Today looks like another beautiful day and I am so thankful for the abundance that we enjoy.









No comments: